CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bouncing Baby Boy


I've gone to 3 nonstress test now and everything seems to be going well. Mason is under no stress and things are looking right on track for a delivery on December 4th. Monday, Jason & I went to an ultrasound to check on his status. They looked at how big he is getting and made sure he still has plenty of fluid in there. He appears to be about 7 lbs and the fluid levels look good. The doctor believes he should be about 8 1/2 lbs by the scheduled delivery. Although I am ready for him to come out and to the point that I am uncomfortable most of the time, I still hope he waits to make his grand entrance on the scheduled day. All we can do is wait and see. So, can you tell if he looks like me or Jason?? It was fun to watch him move all around on the ultrasound. He is really a very active baby. The tech had a hard time taking pictures because he is such a mover & shaker. At on point, he was literally bouncing up and down. Anyway, enjoy the most recent pictures of our new little man.

4 comments:

Tiffany

Oh my goodness! Love that you could put these pics on the blog to share. So cool and WOW..can't believe it's right around the corner, girl! I'm praying for you and thinking of you! Pat that belly for me!

Dana

I'm sure you're probably getting excited that the new baby is almost here! Will you have to have a c-section? Is Zander ready for a new baby brother? I hope you're doing well and GOOD LUCK when you deliver!! :)

Dana

I thought the fun crafts for toddlers link on your blog was pretty neat! I liked the alphabet activities! Looks like they have a lot of fun ideas. :)

Valerie

Those are some fun pictures...I like how you can totally see his face! Can't wait to meet him!