Yesterday, I went to my last prenatal check up. I am dilated about 1 1/2 cm and the baby is under no stress. So it looks like he is going to wait until the scheduled date, which is good. I have to be at the hospital at 6 am on Thursday, the 4th of December. I will be the first surgery, so he should be here by 8 am. I would say I can't wait because I want to meet him & not be pregnant any more, but really I have some things I need to get done before he gets here. The pregnancy has gone well, no pre-eclampsia this time and I had little weight gain. The only problem has been the gestational diabetes, but I have been able to keep that under control with my diet. If everything goes as planned, we will have Mason here with us next week and be able to bring him home on Saturday the 6th. Check back for the birth announcement!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment