I wanted to get all the presents I bought wrapped before Thursday (Mason's Birthday). So, after we got the tree all decorated, I sat down to wrap the presents. I got most of them done before Zander woke up. When he saw what I was doing, he really wanted to help. So, of course I let him. He wanted to wrap everything, though. When I didn't have anymore presents to wrap, he wasn't very happy. I guess I'll have to go buy more :) JK. Here's a picture of our tree and some of Zander wrapping presents.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

3 comments:
What an awesome helper:) The tree looks great!
Hey girly,
We ARE SOOO excited for Mason to come! Zander is getting to be such a boy. He will make a great big brother. Way to go getting things in order ahead of time! Looks like fun!
Sarah
Cute! You are so smart to think ahead but I bet it was still tricky to wrap presents almost 9 months pregnant.
Post a Comment