CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Camera Man

Every time I get the camera out to take pictures of Zander, he wants to take it. He doesn't like to pose or have his picture taken. If he sees the camera, he tries to take it. If you want to take a picture of him, you better be fast or you'll get him reaching up to take the camera from you. He has figured out how to turn it on and to take pictures. I have quite a few pictures he has taken. Today I had the camera in my bag and at dinner he found it. So, he got it out and started taking pictures. A few of them came out pretty good, so I had to share them. Look at these great shots from my little photographer.

Mommy & Daddy....


Salt & Pepper (he wanted a picture of them)....


The Malt Vinager on the table...................

"Daddy, Cheese!" Zander always says "cheese" before snapping the picture......

3 comments:

Andrea

Wow those are pretty good, especially the one of you & jason. it would be fun to start a little book of the odd things he takes pictures of.

Valerie

That's a cute picture of you two. I think that is one of the only pictures I can remember seeing Jason smile so big in...I don't know why he doesn't do it more often...men!

Woolverton Girl

Yeah, he was only smiling for Zander. He never smiles for a picture, even when I tell him to.