
We have been taking Zander out on his 4-wheeler the last couple of weeks to ride. He has really improved his steering skills since he last rode it. It's fun to watch him & he really loves it. Not that he didn't love it before, there was just a lot more chasing and redirecting being done. He can now chase you with it! Yesterday I took him out to our property to ride on the "open land." I'm not sure that was a good idea or not. I had a hard time keeping up with him and Jason was busy working on stuff. Zander sure had fun though. He rode all the way from Papa's house to the main road and didn't want to turn around. The 4-wheeler got a little overheated and stopped running from riding on the rocks and up all the hills. It can be fixed, thankfully. I was glad to have the break from it though. Maybe it wasn't meant to ride up all those hills :) We'll have to try to keep him on more level ground next time. I think I'll wait until Jason can help more though.


2 comments:
Looks like he was having a great time on his four wheeler. When can I have a try?:)
Don't tell my kids he has a 4-wheeler. That was their favorite thing we did in Alaska!!
Post a Comment