Today, Jason was working out on the property and we went out there for lunch. After eating, Bockie took Zander for a ride in the wagon behind his lawn mower. Zander loves it. They also had fun throwing rocks over the hill. Take a look at "Bockie" & Zander.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Bockie
Zander loves his Papa! But, he has come up with a very unique name for Papa. When he was first talking, he called him Pa. For a while now, though, he has called him "Bockie." Although, I'm not sure if I'm spelling it right. It sounds like Rocky with a B instead of an R. It never fails, every time you mention Grandpa or Papa, he responds with Bockie. He knows who you are talking about, but he has his own name for him. It's pretty cute and Bockie loves it.
Today, Jason was working out on the property and we went out there for lunch. After eating, Bockie took Zander for a ride in the wagon behind his lawn mower. Zander loves it. They also had fun throwing rocks over the hill. Take a look at "Bockie" & Zander.


Today, Jason was working out on the property and we went out there for lunch. After eating, Bockie took Zander for a ride in the wagon behind his lawn mower. Zander loves it. They also had fun throwing rocks over the hill. Take a look at "Bockie" & Zander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

2 comments:
I think that is so funny. Isn't his name Bill? That's a cute name that he came up with though!
Yes, he's first name is William, but everyone calls him Bill.
Post a Comment