CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Pumpkins

I tried to get Zander to help me carve the pumpkins this year, but he really didn't want to cut them up. He wanted to get out the markers and draw on them. He stood by me and watched for a long time, but never really helped. When I started taking the insides out, he stuck his hand out like he was going to help, then he saw what was coming out, made the ugliest face at me and put his hand down. :) So, I carved them by myself and he just checked them out when I was finished. He did help me pick the pumpkins out at the store. He wanted the little one with the long stem. It was a great pick, I think that one is really cute! Check them out:

0 comments: