CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Pictures of Mason

I got to have another peek at Mason this week. He is growing a little faster than the average, but not too much. He looks healthy and is very active. I can feel him moving all day and most of the night. It seems he moves much more than Zander did, but maybe I just don't remember. It was fun to look at him. We (Mom & I) got to see a really good view of his face. Mom went with me because Jason was busy at work. I got four pictures from the tech. There is one of the profile of his face, the front of his face, his manly parts, and his feet. Here they are:


Posted by Picasa
If you click on the picture, it will get larger for better viewing.

0 comments: