Only 45 days until Mason is here!! He is getting bigger! I'm not sure if he'll be as big as Zander, though. I really feel like I was a lot bigger with Zander by this time. I guess we'll find out when Mason arrives. I'm hoping he will wait until the scheduled c-section because I don't want to go into spontaneous labor and have to call the doctor for an emergency c-section. Good news is I've only gained 10 lbs! Can you believe it??!! Maybe that's why I felt so much bigger with Zander. I gained like 35 total with him. Anyway, I took some pictures yesterday of my growing belly & edited one with my Adobe Photo Shop. What do you think?Sunday, October 19, 2008
45 Days Left
Only 45 days until Mason is here!! He is getting bigger! I'm not sure if he'll be as big as Zander, though. I really feel like I was a lot bigger with Zander by this time. I guess we'll find out when Mason arrives. I'm hoping he will wait until the scheduled c-section because I don't want to go into spontaneous labor and have to call the doctor for an emergency c-section. Good news is I've only gained 10 lbs! Can you believe it??!! Maybe that's why I felt so much bigger with Zander. I gained like 35 total with him. Anyway, I took some pictures yesterday of my growing belly & edited one with my Adobe Photo Shop. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

2 comments:
You look great, and I love how you cropped the picture, it really puts the focus on you instead of the room in the background.
So sweet! Love preggie pics! Can you believe it's so close to "birth day"? WOW!! Hang in there girl! :)
Post a Comment