I found out last week that I have gestational diabetes. So, I have an appointment with a dietitian to get on a diabetic diet and start testing my glucose levels. The appointment is not until Friday, though. My doctor said that I should be able to control the diabetes with diet and have no complications from it. Because of this diagnoses though, I will be getting more ultrasounds, Yeah! I have one scheduled for next week. I'm excited to be able to see the baby a couple more times before he gets here. So check back for some new pictures of the baby in about 2 weeks.
P.S. This is the 100th post on my blog! Can you believe it?
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
Sorry to hear about the dieting. But definitely cool you get to see baby a few more times! Congrats on 100 posts too :)
Post a Comment