CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Little Artist


Sunday night, Zander was drawing on his Magnadoodle. He was making circles and putting dots in them. He just learned what a circle was, so he was saying it as he was drawing. After several circles, he started naming the circles, or telling Mom & I what they were. It was very cute. Mom and I were having a good time listening & giggling at him. The big blob in the top left hand corner is "Tay." (Taylor) He also drew Mater, a whale, Nemo, and much more, I just can't remember them all. I had to take a picture of it to share cause I thought it was so cute.

1 comments:

Andrea

That is so cute! There was an interesting article in Parents or Parenting recently about how their art evolves in the first couple years.