Thursday, September 4, 2008
Schlitterbahn!
Jason & I were planning on going to Galveston for Labor Day weekend as a family vacation. Those plans were quickly squashed by the tropical storm Gustav that was heading for the Gulf. I was bummed because I really wanted to go on vacation as a family. So, I was busy searching for somewhere we could go with Zander & have a good time. I REALLY wanted to go to the beach, but clearly that was not a good idea at this time. I found a waterpark close to Dallas but wasn't sure if I wanted to drive all that way and go somewhere I didn't really know much about. So, Jason suggested we go to Schlitterbahn. I didn't really think there was much for toddlers to do there, but I was way wrong. We went, and we all had a great time! Schlitterbahn is clearly set up to accommodate all ages. Zander was allowed to go on all but four of the rides. We only ventured on two of them because of the lines, but Zander loves them. He was not ready to get on as soon as we got there. He wasn't sure about the tube and the cold water. He was a little upset when we got to the top of the first ride. We ended up taking him back down to play in the kiddie park to get used to the water, then we hiked back up the stairs to the ride and he got in and really loved it. He liked it so much, he did not want to get out of his tube when we reached the end of the ride. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy our pictures. We really had a great time together at Schlitterbahn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




1 comments:
When we got there we went to the kiddie pool first and Cali didn't even want to go on some of the kiddie slides! Didn't take long for her to warm up to everything though. I love how much there is for the kids to do there.
Post a Comment