
Yesterday I had an ob check and I also had to take my 1 hour glucose screening. The appointment went very well. I haven't gained any weight in the last 4 weeks, yeah for me! I'm trying to keep my weight gain pretty low, so far so good. My blood pressure was also very good. It was 116/82, hopefully it stays in that range. With Zander I developed pre-eclampsia, which is high blood pressure with pregnancy and can lead to seizures. So, I've been having my doctor pay pretty close attention to that issue. I'm measuring about 28 weeks and I'm 27 weeks tomorrow, so that is pretty close as well. Cross your fingers for my glucose test. I should get the results for that at my next visit which is in 2 weeks. I had to do the 3 hour test with Zander, but it came back normal. But I'm still nervous about it. All in all, though, everything is going well & right on track.


1 comments:
If this is the test where you drink the nasty flavored stuff, I dread taking it. The last time I kept getting hot and cold and sweating like crazy, oh and dizzy and shaky...but everything came back OK.
Post a Comment