Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Whatchya' Think?
I found this super cute halloween costume, and I absolutely love it. But, I wasn't sure if I should get the 12-18 month size or the 6-12 month size. I went with the bigger one and I think it may be too big. Do you think I should go back and exchange it for the smaller one? There's still a month before Halloween, but he won't get that much bigger, right? So, leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


7 comments:
I wish there was a 9-12 months. Must be an old navy costume. LOL
So cute I might take it back, or take him with to see if it fits.
Oh, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
I mean I even kinda like it saggy. Do you remember "The Saggy Baggy Elephant?"
ha ha ha
TOOOOO CUTE!
buy both, save the receipts and return the one you don't use.
PS : he's adorable in the costume, by the way :)
oh man that's tough... maybe if you keep this one he can wear it again next year? it's so cute on him, can't wait to see it person.
☼¨`*•.♥PRECIOUS♥.•*¨`☼
LOVE IT!!!
Hee hee!! I love it...he looks too cute! Evan's costume is a 12-18 month size if that tells you anything. I was hoping to find a 12-24. His just fits him now!
Post a Comment