
Last Thursday, Zander stayed the night at his Papa's house. So, Mason and I had all day Friday by ourselves. It was fun to have just one kid for a day. We went to lunch with Daddy, did some shopping, and played at home together. This is a picture I took with the timer on my camera while I was crawling around on the floor playing with Mason.
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.



3 comments:
You are both beautiful. I love this picture.
Fantastic smiles - what a great capture of you two.
Really cute pic, good job with the timer. Sorry I didn't send the other ones sooner, I just emailed them.
Post a Comment