I found a scrapbooking blog, 52 Sketches, 52 Weeks , a few weeks ago that puts out a new sketch each week. I found it very inspirational and used a few of their sketches that I haven't shared yet, so here they are...
Sketch #15
Sketch #15
Sketch #37
"Despite all new inventions and modern designs, fad and fetishes, no one has yet invented, or will ever invent, a satisfying substitute for one's own family." -Dr. Stuart E. Rosenberg
Sketch #37
4 comments:
Oh,I just me some Scrapbooking labels yesterday so I can do another page in our YOUTH book at the church. =0)
I love your pages! They're inspiring.
The 'reel good' page is wonderful! Love the spin on the title! Lovely LOs! 52 Sketches is a great spot!
Wow I'm loving these! Glad you found us over at Practical Scrappers!
so creative Love all your pages!
Post a Comment