CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

House Favorite

Pizza Quesadillas are a crowd pleaser in my house! We have these for dinner pretty regularly in our house. Both my husband and my son love them! & they are super easy to make. So, I thought I'd share it with the rest of you. It

Pizza Quesadilla

Flour Tortillas
Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Pepperoni
Black Olives (Optional)

Top tortilla with about two tablespoons of pizza sauce and spread over entire tortilla. Sprinkle some cheese over sauce and place pepperoni and olives on half of tortilla. Fold tortilla in half and place in a hot skillet. Brown on both sides, cool, and serve.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

He & Me + 3

Those look so good I wonder if my crew will eat them?...I will have to try and see.

Andrea

Great idea, we will definitely try those!

E @ Scottsville

Okay, so I hate to cook, I don't like trying new recipes, so I just never do.

HOWEVER - that is a DEFINITE TRY for me!

What a fabulous idea?! I'm sooooo gonna put those items on my grocery list and get those things the very next time I'm at the store.

You rock! Thanks for that idea. The pictures are what did it for me. =0)

McCrakensx4

Those look so yummy! We will definately need to try these! Did you spray the griddle with non stick spray first?

Dana

Yummy! I'm going to have to try these! It's been awhile since I checked out your blog. Love all the pictures!