CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Many Scrapbook Inspirations

I have found many great scrapbook inspirations on the Internet. There are so many blogs, websites, and galleries to look at and get ideas from. Here are some of my latest pages with the link to their inspiration.
2. Scraplifted from 'Total Bliss' by mommy2blueeyes on Two Peas in a Bucket
3. Used a sketch from the current Scrapbooks Etc. Magazine.
6. Copied a layout in Scrapbooks Etc.
7. I actually came up with this one on my own :) (feel free to scraplift it!)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

He & Me + 3

They are all so cute. I love the flip flop page the best. ADorable. You are one of the first three commenters on my pay it forward blog...so If you would like to send me your address then I can get your pay it forward prize out to you.
email me at dornx4 @ hotmail . com

Andrea

Hey I was just about to post my latest 2 sketches& their inspiration, I swear I'm not copying you! ;)

Really like that last one with Mason playing. Fun sketch!

Mamí♥Picture

AWESOME!!!