I was Blog Hopping and saw this challenge on Practical Scrappers. I don't have a Cricut, but I've had these diecuts forever, so I decided to participate. Here are the diecuts I used in my layout...
And, here is my Layout with the diecuts.....
This layout was inspired by Sketch #147 on Scrap Sketch.



8 comments:
Great job. Super cute layout
Love it! I have both of those papers. too. Where did you get the Jillibean Soup journals circles? I've seen those online and wanted some!
Very cute layout! Thanks for participating on Practical Scrappers!!!
Wow, great job!
Love your color combinations! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!
LOL I'm back again from your comment today :)--I didn't say this b4 but great job using up some stuff you've had forever too! That's our biggest goal :)
Love your layout! You've got great style! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!
Glad you submitted to PS! I was wondering if not having a machine would get in the way for anyone. So glad you were able to use the things you had before!
Post a Comment