CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rainy Day Comparison

My two boys, both between 9-10 months old, watching the rain from the same sliding glass door. I was looking back at Zander's baby scrapbook and saw this picture of him. It just so happened it was raining that day, so I put Mason in front of this door to get the same picture. I was excited to put the two next to each other to see the similarities and differences in them. (I should have put that same outfit on him, oh well.) To me, they are total opposites, but other people tell me they are similar, so you make your own judgement.


5 comments:

E @ Scottsville

I see total opposites!

It's weird cuz I was just comparing pics of my kids and realizing how much they all look alike in certain ways. =0)

jen@odbt

Love that you got the same pose for both boys. It is amazing to see how different yet similar they are.

He & Me + 3

I see opposites too, but their mouths are very similar. Either way both are adorable.

Andrea

They look totally different! Can't wait to see how Mason changes and maybe looks more similar as he gets older.

Mamí♥Picture

me too I see opposites, They are ADORABLE!