Scrap Sketch is having a blog hop where you are essentially led on a trail to different blogs with some sort of scraping challenge. I had a lot of fun looking at each of the blogs and reading the challenges. I made a scrapbook page that qualifies in 3 different challenges, so below is my layout, and the blog challenges I've entered it in...
1. I used the challenge sketch on Scrap Sketch. (The layout follows the sketch.)
2. I used the inspiration "Lets get down and dirty," on Creative Twist. (The boys are playing in the sand box together. The title reads, "Getting Dirty and Having Fun." One of the caution signs also reads, "Caution Dirt Flying.)
3. I used the theme "sweet" with glitter and stamping from Chirper Challenge. (The journaling on this page reads, "How SWEET is it that you have a cousin the same age as you to dig in the dirt with!" There is glitter in the background letter paper and in the little paper strip of monkeys. I used a stamp to create the lines under the journaling & the x's across the journal paper.)
Start you trail on the "Challenge Blog" Hop by clicking HERE.




5 comments:
How are you finding the time? This is awesome. Great job
So cool! Love that sketch.
That is a great layout. Love the pics and colors. The stamping really adds to it as well. I also love torn edges!!! Perfection!
Great job combining all the different challenges. This layout is too cute, I have such a soft spot for cute little boys in the dirt. Thanks for playing along with the Chirper Challenge.
Fantastic layout, great idea to combine 3 challenges in 1.
Post a Comment