
I woke up Monday morning about 5am having to throw up. This continued about every half hour until about 2pm. It was certainly no fun. Luckly Jason was able to come home to take care of Zander. But unfortunantely he(Jason) woke up today with the same thing. I feel really bad for him, but I'm not to blame. We must have contracted this bug from my brother and sister-in-law, because they had it last week. So I guess I should be saying thank you to Sean and Sarah. :) I hope no one else ends up with this stuff. I hear it is going around though. Take your vitamins!!


2 comments:
Yuk! I'm sorry you and Z caught this. I wanted to ask if you guys wanted to play sometime this week too. Let me know when you're feeling all better, hope its soon! Take care.
yea I must have picked it up from mcdonalds and spread it to everyone, even mom. sorry
Post a Comment