CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween Party



Today, I had a Halloween Party for Zander and his little friends. He had lots of friends show up and there was a lot of food. Most of the kids didn't keep their costumes on very long. They are all at that age where they don't really want to wear them, and they were getting hot in them. I got a few good pictures. Zander left his costume on for a little while. When we put all the kids together to get a group picture, it didn't work out very good. I didn't get any good ones. But, I put them on the slide for ya' anyway. Zander didn't want to sit with everyone, so I had to hold him to get him in the picture. Anyway, thanks to everyone that came and Happy Halloween!!

0 comments: