CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Finally!!

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics
It has only taken 17 months, but Zander finally says "Mama." I'm really excited if you can't tell. When I picked him up from the babysitter this week, he ran up to me and said, "Mama!" I can't believe it's taken him so long to say my name. He's been saying "Dada" for about 7 or 8 months. He now says "Daddy." This morning when he woke up he stated yelling, "Mama, Mama, MAMA!" So, I know he means Mommy,. cause he usually calls for Daddy. (even though he is rarely here when he wakes up) Zander has built up a pretty big vocabulary lately. He can say keys, juice, ball, dog, Mama :), Daddy, shoe, and many others. (It's hard to think of them all when you're sitting here writing them down.) He also know what a helicopter is, every time he hears one, he looks for it and makes the sign for it. He loves them. He also likes to make car noises. He says "Brromm, Vroom, RRRR." It's pretty cute. He was walking down the hall the other day with one of his stacker rings spinning it like a steering wheel. Jason and I both laughed. It was pretty cleaver, I thought. Anyway, I just had to tell everyone, Zander can say MAMA!!

2 comments:

Andrea

How sweet, I know it must melt your heart to hear that precious word! That's awesome about all the other new words too. They grow up so fast.

TexanInIdaho

EXCITING!!!! :D