Jason's Dad has decided to sign over a portion of his land to us. So, Jason has been going out to the property on the weekends to clear the land. We are hoping to be able to build a house out there in the next few years. I went out there this Saturday with Zander to bring lunch to Jason & Dad. When I got there, I found out that the tractor had lost it's tire. That was quite a sight! But, they got it fixed, thank goodness. While I was there, I took some pictures of the progress he's made and a few of Zander playing. Zander only played for a little while. After about ten minutes, he went and picked up his toys and headed for the car. I guess he thought it was boring. Anyway, here's a look at our future home.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



2 comments:
Awesome! You are so lucky to have a future homesite with land. Is it far from here?
The land is off of HWY 195 heading towards Florence. It's about 20 minutes outside of Killeen.
Post a Comment