CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



Saturday, Jason, Mom, Taylor, Zander and I took a little trip to Sweet Berry Farms in Salado to see the Fall Pumpkin Patch. It was lots of fun! They had a Big maze the shape of Texas made out of some sort of tall grass. In the maze were little posts with the names of towns in Texas. While going through the maze, you were supposed to find all the cities. It took us about 30 minutes to find all 12, I think there were. It was pretty neat. The pumpkin patch also had some horses and goats to pet. Zander thought they were dogs. He loved the pumpkins. He tried to pick them up, but they were a bit to heavy, so he rolled them. He loves to play ball, as I've mentioned before, so he had a grand time with all the huge "orange balls!" There were many pictures set up with holes to pose in. So we got a few pictures of us lookin' silly. When we were done, Zander picked out a pumpkin and we headed home.

0 comments: