CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Vanessa's Haircut


So, yesterday after class I went to get my haircut. It's been about 8 months, I think, since I last got it cut. It doesn't really look a whole lot different, just shorter. Having it shorter makes it easier for me to style in the morning. I really wanted the layers to be a little shorter, but I think it looks good. The funny thing is that Jason didn't even notice last night. I will say he didn't get home tell late, and we went to bed just a couple of hours after he saw me. But I was amazed that he didn't notice, it's quite a bit shorter. I guess I'll wait to see if he notices tonight. I'll let you know ;)

10/6/07-Jason never noticed. My sister said something to him, cause she noticed as soon as she saw me. He said he probably would have never noticed. Oh well.


1 comments:

Andrea

Its lovely, really nice. Love the pics : ) Its been 8 months for me too, I could use one! I just have mommy hair, lol.