Friday, September 28, 2007
Changes :)
I've made a few changes to my blog. Can you find them all? Leave a comment with all the changes you see. I'm curious how many everyone can find. It's a little test to see how many of you pay attention to what I have on here. :) Maybe I'll give the winner a little prize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

3 comments:
Ok the calendar, the football sched, some of your pics are new, the little texas icon on the side, and that family thingy-thing at the bottom. I don't think thats all but thats what I noticed.
oh the 'my family, my world' at the top is new too
The Texas icon was there, but the rest is new. There are still some other things, if anyone else would like to guess.
Post a Comment