Zander's cousin Paul turned One last week and we celebrated his birthday on Saturday. Paul almost walking and he and Zander are so cute together. They are doing to be great buddies growing up. I'm excited for them. I know when I was little I loved going to see my cousin that was the same age as me. I would've loved to be closer to her. I think it's great that they are so close in age and that they are near each other. Anyway, here are some pictures from Paul's Big Day.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.



1 comments:
these are good pictures. I finally put some up, before I saw yours, your border is cuter =-P love ya
Post a Comment