CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Express Yourself

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've noticed a lot of vehicles this week with stuff written across their windshields. I always wonder what people are thinking when they take their car in and pay for something like this. I just don't understand the appeal and I really think it's a waste of money. Most of them don't say anything profound and half the time I don't understand them. In particular, I saw one on a big white truck that said White Wolf on it. What does that mean?? I was another interesting one on a big red truck. It said, "I See U Lookin." I have to admit, I looked. I was really curious as to why he or she was compiled to write this across the front of their car. But, the tint on the truck was so dark, I couldn't even tell if the driver was a man or woman. So what was the point?? I just don't understand. Then I was thinking, what would I write on my car if I had to put something on my windshield. I really couldn't think of anything. Anyhow, I just was wondering what other people thought about this subject. Is it expensive? I imagine that it is, but I don't know. What do you think about "expressing yourself" on your car? I don't think I would ever do this. But many people do.

Another thing about people and their trucks. I can't stand seeing a truck with testicles hanging off the back hitch. Why in the world were those things ever made? It just literally disgust me ever time I see one. I just had to add a little comment on that.

1 comments:

Andrea

Eww those things are so disgusting and obscene, I don't see how they are legal. Its sick.

Dave & Derek bought a sticker for their friends truck and put it on when they borrowed it one day it says Mr. Hurtle in bright pink, funny cuz that's his wife's maiden name. Get it? Haha they all got a good laugh out of it.