CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our Little Prince!


He loves checking himself out in the mirror.

He is getting two more teeth, FINALLY. It's been like 5 months since he got the first 6. If you remember, they all came at once and he hasn't got any since. Lucky for me he isn't too bad when he is teething. I won't really know if weren't for the excessive drooling that came with them.

Zander is also talking a lot more. He has been really chattering up a storm since he has been going to a babysitter during the week. He is saying more words and it's really fun to recognize when he is saying one. One of his new words is Keys. Everytime I get my keys out to go somewhere, he says "EEYS". It's very cute. Today, he said Paul. I was asking him if he was ready to go see Paul and he says "PALL". I was super excited, but I couldn't get him to say it again. He says other stuff to like, juice and dog.

Anyway, that's the latest scoop on Zander. Hope you've enjoyed hearing about he's latest accomplishments.

0 comments: