CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall Water Fun

Fall Water Fun
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox


It's Fall, but it's still warm enough to play in the water, or should I say HOT enough! I made a slide show of some pictures of Zander playing outside Friday afternoon.

Friday, Zander and I were stuck at home because I had my car in the shop getting some maintenance and repairs done. We went outside in the afternoon to play int he water. The sprayer was on the hose and he had a great time spraying the dog and the fence and me too. He also had a good time sliding down face first into the pool. I kept telling him to do it again, he would get out and ran around to slide back in. It was lots of fun to watch!

When he was done with the water he went to shoot a few hoops. This probably makes me sound kinda' crazy, but I got a Little Tikes Basketball Hoop off the curb in front of a vacant house. You know when people move out of a rental house how the leasing agent goes in and clears everything out and puts it on the curb. While, that happened at a house done the street, and this basketball goal was out there. I thought Zander would love it, so I stopped and picked it up. It needed to be cleaned and needed a couple of repairs, but he doesn't know the difference. Anyway, if you know Zander, you know how he loves balls and he loves playing basketball. You'd be surprised at how good he is. There is a little video on the slideshow of him shooting some baskets after playing in the water.

1 comments:

Andrea

Yeah it has been HOT still! Cali loves going down the slide face first too. Z is a great ball player, I bet he does love the hoop and thats awesome you found one for free, I would've taken it too!