CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I've Been Busy....

scrapbooking! Here are all the pages I've made in the last 2 weeks and the inspiration behind each one.

Tiny Hands - I used the color combo on Color Combo Galore for week 1/15 - 1/21. I was also inspired by this page I found on Two Peas in a Bucket.

My Lil' Monkey -This one was inspired by this layout Andrea posted on her blog.

10 Months -Sketch #39 on Inspired Blueprints.

So Silly -Sketch #107 on Sketch Inspiration


Happy Halloween - Sketch #33 on Inspired Blueprints.

Watching the Rain - Sketch #4o on Inspired Blueprints. On this one I also cut out the robots and gears on a patterned page and used them as an embellishment. This idea come from this class on Two Peas in a Bucket.

Best Buddy - Sketch #18 on Inspired Blueprints. I also used the color combo #97 on Color Combo Galore

Snails R Yummy -Sketch #15 on Inspired Blueprints.
Posted by Picasa