Zander loves to turn on the jets in the tub, and every time we do, it makes millions of bubbles. Maybe that's why he likes it so much. Mason used to hate the jets, so we would have to take him out before turning them on. I think he has changes his mind now, though. As you can see, he was having a blast in all those bubbles with Zander.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. Bath time is always so much fun.
I have always wondered how in the world to make a mountain of bubbles in the tub! It looks like they had a blast!
Post a Comment