Friday, January 8, 2010
Daddy's Birthday
Zander was excited to make Daddy a cake for his birthday. Jason doesn't really like cake, so I don't usually make a cake. I've always done some other kind of dessert, like cheesecake, pie, or banana splits. But since Zander insisted on making Daddy an "M&Ms Cake," I made one. I think it turned out pretty cute. I just used our M&Ms Christmas train and a bag of M&Ms to decorate it. I think Daddy liked it, too!! (Good thing, since it was his birthday!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
that turned out great, even the handwriting... mine never looks that good at all. i'm trying to talk D into some kind of jellybean cake, even if it has Go Diego on it.
Post a Comment