Last week the weather was so nice, we went out to enjoy it everyday! I got a few cute pictures that I thought I would share.
Here are the boys at the school park down the street. Mason has discovered that he loves to go down the slide. Zander was having a good time playing ball with a "friend."
At another park down the road from our house there is a flower pod that spins. Zander loves to get up there and be spun around and 'round and 'round, til he can't stand up. I should've taken a video, but these pictures will have to do.Here are the boys at the school park down the street. Mason has discovered that he loves to go down the slide. Zander was having a good time playing ball with a "friend."
Mason always wants to do what Zander does, so he gave it a try. I didn't really spin him around, I just swayed it back and forth a little. He seemed to enjoy it, only for a second though.





1 comments:
those are great pictures on the spinny thing! not always easy to get pics on that. i love mason's great big smile
Post a Comment