
Before leaving the house for a birthday party, Zander let me spike up his hair. I had to take some pictures to document it because he is usually very admit that about not having "shark hair," as he calls it. Of course he was making silly faces, because that's what he does, but I love his silly faces. After I took his picture he wanted to take mine, so the last one is courtesy of Zander.



5 comments:
he takes the best pictures, you look really pretty and i like how the "love" sign is right over your head
So cute! I love it when my boys let me spike their hair!!
What cute pictures. His smile is absolutely contagious! He did a great job being the photographer as well.
Those pictures are adorable...you look lovely and your son is super cute with that shark hair!
Those are some great faces he has there!
Post a Comment