Today was the BIG day! Zander go to meet Thomas at Day Out with Thomas in Burnet, TX. We didn't tell Zander, so he was happily surprised when he figured out what we were doing. He just LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine! We had a great time! There was so much to do, we really wish we could have stayed longer. Here are some pictures of our fun day...
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
October
(19)
- My Boys
- Scrap Sketch Guest Designer #12
- 34 of 52
- Patty Cake
- Family Kickball Night
- A Little Fun
- 33 of 52
- Easy Tortilla Soup (& YUMMY Too!)
- A Delicacy
- Family Collage in Text
- 32 of 52
- Lions Junction Layout
- Zander's Day Out w/Thomas
- Paper Quilted Pictures
- 31 of 52 - Aunt Patty & Uncle Hugh
- Do you want to Pay it Forward?
- First Steps
- With a Little Inspiration....
- 30 of 52
-
▼
October
(19)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.




3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! A Thomas the TRain lovers dream come true. loved the family picture. REally cute.
What a fun day! I am sure he will be talking about meeting Thomas for days now.
We did that too when our oldest guy was 3!!! So fun. Mr Topum hat was a blast!
Post a Comment