CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

34 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


This is my boys and I at our local library storytime. We've been going to storytime since Zander was about 18 months old. I've never taken a picture of us there, so I thought it would be a good picture for this week. I wasn't sure if I would remember to grab my camera before I left, but I did. Unfortunently, I didn't check to make sure I put the memory card back in it. So, this picture is not the best quality, because it was taken with my phone. But it's cute anyway. Thanks, Andrea, for taking this picture for us!



**************************************


Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carin

That is a sweet picture. How cute to have your kids both on your lap. so cute. Glad you have that wonderful library time.

He & Me + 3

Thank God for camera phones:) That is a cute picture. I love their little shirts. So cute. We used to love Library time. So fun.

Unknown

Ahhhhhh... Sweet mommy moment! :)

Darcie

awww...story hour...I remember those days..they were the best especially during the winter months.

Sweet picture of you and your little ones!

Anonymous

Story time is the best! And if I had a dollar for every time I forgot my memory card, I'd be owning a Canon by now.

McCrakensx4

Story time is so much fun! I used to the the boys when they were little! You make a nice bunch!!