Before dinner on Monday night, we spent about an hour outside playing. The boys usually love to be outside and it was the perfect weather. Mason really enjoys being let loose to explore and walk all over. Zander loves to get the water out and play with his sand and water pit that Papa gave him. I got some really cute pictures of the two of them playing together.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
October
(19)
- My Boys
- Scrap Sketch Guest Designer #12
- 34 of 52
- Patty Cake
- Family Kickball Night
- A Little Fun
- 33 of 52
- Easy Tortilla Soup (& YUMMY Too!)
- A Delicacy
- Family Collage in Text
- 32 of 52
- Lions Junction Layout
- Zander's Day Out w/Thomas
- Paper Quilted Pictures
- 31 of 52 - Aunt Patty & Uncle Hugh
- Do you want to Pay it Forward?
- First Steps
- With a Little Inspiration....
- 30 of 52
-
▼
October
(19)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
cool spider shirt, they are going to have more and more fun together as mason really starts to get out and play!
Post a Comment