CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Easy Tortilla Soup (& YUMMY Too!)

I found this recipe on the back of a can of refried beans a few years ago. I thought it sounded good, so I tried it. I loved it and have been making it every fall and winter since. It has gotten cooler out, so I decided we should have some this week. Here is the recipe and some yummy pictures so you can try it too.



Tortilla Soup
2 cans of Rotel Tomatoes
1 can of Refried Beans
32 oz of Chicken Broth
1/2 cup of corn
2 cups of shredded chicken
Tortilla Chips
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Mix 1st 4 ingredients in pot and bring to boil, simmer for 5 minutes. Add chicken and heat thoroughly. Spoon into bowl, top with chips and cheese and enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

He & Me + 3

I love Tortilla soup. Thanks for that recipe. YUM

McCrakensx4

Oh that looks so yummy! I love tortilla soup. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Searls Stuff

This has got to be the easiest sounding recipe I have ever read. I will have to get Scott to make it for me. Thanks for sharing! (How many points do you think a bowl has?)