With all the rain we've been having, there have been a few snails show up in out front yard. One had made his home on our front door. Jason pointed it out to Zander and asked if he wanted to hold it. Zander hates all insects, so of course he said no. To my surprise, the next day he told Daddy he wanted to hold the snail. Take a look, he was actually smiling when he had it in his hand!
After holding it for a few seconds, he gave it back to Daddy and said, "I want to eat snail." What!??! You want to eat it!
YUM! They are a delicacy in some countries.
Just so you know, we didn't really let him eat it.



3 comments:
Whew! I was worried for a second LOL!!! That is too cute...the last pic is adorable!
Thank goodness. He is so cute.
Haha that is so funny he even posed like that with the snail going almost in his mouth. Glad he was brave enough to hold it too. I really have eaten snails, they're pretty good with lots of garlic & butter.
Post a Comment