Mason is walking. I can't believe it, but most people say it's a normal age. Zander didn't walk until he was about 14 months old. So, to see Mason do it at 10 months seems early to me. He has been strolling along furniture for about a month and a half now. He's gotten pretty brave in the last two days. I'm sure by the end of the week he will be walking all over, whether I'm ready or not! Here he is taking off...
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
October
(19)
- My Boys
- Scrap Sketch Guest Designer #12
- 34 of 52
- Patty Cake
- Family Kickball Night
- A Little Fun
- 33 of 52
- Easy Tortilla Soup (& YUMMY Too!)
- A Delicacy
- Family Collage in Text
- 32 of 52
- Lions Junction Layout
- Zander's Day Out w/Thomas
- Paper Quilted Pictures
- 31 of 52 - Aunt Patty & Uncle Hugh
- Do you want to Pay it Forward?
- First Steps
- With a Little Inspiration....
- 30 of 52
-
▼
October
(19)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

1 comments:
He is doing so good. That is awesome! Way to go Mason!
Post a Comment