
This blog host a weekly picture contest that I've decided to enter. Learn more by clicking on the button above. The theme for the pictures entered this week is "The Eyes Have It." I choose this picture of Mason because it really shows off his big beautiful blue eyes.
Be sure to click on the I ♥ Faces button to go see what this neat website is all about.


7 comments:
Great photo Vanessa. I thought this was a fun idea and its so addicting looking at everyone else's entries!
Awwww! Such a sweet baby!
Awww so sweet! Great shot!
That is a cute, cute baby! The eyes and sweet mouth...lucky mama! :)
Mason is a beautiful baby. I am glad you joined. It is really fun!
What an awesome picture of Mason he has gorgeous eye's.
Oh what a sweet face! This one should be baby food jar!
Post a Comment