CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

FTF



I've misses a couple of Fridays. They just seem to come and go so fast. I have thought of a few things in the past two weeks to write, I just didn't get it done. So, I'll try to remember some of them to list here.

1. Texas Weather. I know it sounds crazy especially to those who have lived in Texas and know how crazy our weather is. But, Texas weather can go from really warm to really cold or vis versa, over night. So, we can go play in the nice sun one day and it'll be cool the next day so we don't have to turn on the air conditioner.

2. Grandparents, Mine and my kids'. It is nice to have them so close. I can give them a call and they will be over here to help out almost every time. Jason's Dad has spent many hours here watching Zander while I went to doctor's appointments. And, just last week, my Mom kept my kids for about 4 hours so Jason and I could have a night alone together. Thanks Mimi & Papa.

3. Our Hot Tub. Last weekend, Jason and I cleaned out our hot tub so that we could use it again. It has been hibernating since I got pregnant with Mason because you are not supposed to use them while you are pregnant. It was nice to get in and soak for a little with my hubby. I'm looking forward to using it again!

4. Laughing. Mason started laughing last week. It's a joy to hear a baby's first laugh. But I love laughing in general. It's fun to watch Zander laugh and it's fun to laugh at him and all the silly things he does. Laughing is truly the best medicine.

1 comments:

HollyDolly

i definitely agree with the laughing! and a child's laughter is the sweetest laugh of all!