This week at

the theme is Wonder.
My entry is this picture of Zander. We were at the fourth of July parade and he seemed to be in total fascination.
My entry is this picture of Zander. We were at the fourth of July parade and he seemed to be in total fascination.
Be sure to check out the other entries at I Heart Faces Blog by clicking here or the icon above.


11 comments:
great photo for this theme!
Such a sweet picture of your son! I love his name! So cool! Parades are fascinating and wonder filled for sure!
what a sweet picture! you're little ones are precious!
Very nice! :)
what a cute little man you have . . . that's the look ella gets on her face when she sees someone eating food!
Parades are one of the best places for capturing looks of wonder...you did a great job. What a cutie!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.
Nothing like a parade to bring out that look of wonder! Cute photo!
Hugs & Blessings!
Good one! He really looks in awe of all the excitement. It was sooo HOT that day too.
Thank you so much for your congratulations comment : ).
I heart faces is such a fun site. I could seriously look around there for 8 hours a day : ).
Definitely WONDER! ")
I love the sunlight through his lashes! Great picture full of wonder!
Post a Comment