About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

6 comments:
That turned out so cute! What did Jason think?
I love it! Good job!
you're so *crafty!*
You did a fantastic job! I am always so envious of anyone that has the time or talent to create such beautiful things out of paper!
SO cute! You're so talented! I love to scrapbook, too...just need to make more time to do it! :)
Courtney
I really don't have a lot of time to scrapbook. I do have two little boys! I made most of this in the middle of the night.
Jason says he likes it. He is not much on words when it comes to showing how much he likes something. He did take the time to look through it all and he really liked that I put the ticket in there that he changed my last name on.
Post a Comment