When you put on anti-perspirant in the morning, you are welcoming aluminium to enter your body. I had no idea! Last night, I went to an activity at church and listened to a little lesson on keeping our bodies health from a local chiropractor. This was one of the things I learned. Anti-perspirants main ingredient is an aluminium based product that enters your pores to keep them from releasing sweat. I read a little more about because I was curious and found out that the aluminum passes through your pores with water which squeezes the sweat ducts closed. To read for yourself, click here.
I also learned that margarine is very close to plastic and flys will not eat it. Can you believe that?? Flys won't eat margarine! They know it will kill them. Yet, we (well, most of us) eat it almost everyday.
I'll share one last thing. We all know soda's are bad for us. And a lot of us know that the carbonation in soda can eat away acid on a car battery. How does the body keep this from happening when we ingest it?? I'm not exactly sure how this works, because he didn't go into detail. But the body takes calcium from our bones and teeth to keep this from happening. So, lady's if we drink lots of soda, we are contributing to our likelihood of developing osteoporosis. Not good.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.

4 comments:
i did know about the cokes thing . . . but i don't drink it because overall, it's just not healthy. and although anti-perspirant may allow aluminum into our bodies, i'm not willing to give that up! especially when i'm at the gym!
I knew about the aluminum. There was a lady that would always come into the Pipe that wouldn't wear any b/c of it. She always stunk. I think I threw up a little in my mouth every time she came in.
There are natural deodorants that you can buy that supposedly work well. I'm not sure about that stuff though. Has anyone tried some?? The man who gave the lesson said his wife uses some and she doesn't stink. He looked very well put together, so I don't imagine he or his wife walk around stinky.
why don't you try it and let us all know!
Post a Comment