CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

43 of 52 - Christmas Eve

Forever In Blue Jeans

My boys and I in our new pjs before bed on Christmas Eve. Zander picked mine out with his Daddy and had me open them that night. I had bought matching ones for the boys, but Zander insisted on wearing the ones he got from his Grammy earlier that evening. So, no matching :( Oh well. They both looked cute anyway.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous

AWESOME PJ'S!!!! Your boys are so cute!!

alexandra s.m.

Happy New Year!!

Carin

yeah for PJ pics! You are all so cute. They did a great job picking out your PJ's, they are SO cute!!

Darcie

I love the tradition of pj's for Christmas! You are all looking so cute in yours!

Happy New Year!

He & Me + 3

Super cute PJs love the picture.

Kim

Thanks for stopping by today! I love you new PJs! They are adorable and so are your boys.

I love the name Zander and and of course I love the name Mason becuase I have one too! Happy New Year!