We went to a friends house for lunch and a cookie/gift exchange. The adults, well Mommys, exchanged cookies and the kids exchanged presents. Zander and Mason had a great time and really enjoyed opening gifts with their friends. I love the last picture where they are all helping to open the one gift, our kids are so cute! :)
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Woolverton Girl
- Killeen, Texas, United States
- I'm a stay-at-home Mom of two crazy boys! We are always on the go, living and learning. I've been married for 10 years to my "high school sweetheart." I hate cooking, cleaning and any kind of confrontation. But, I love baking, scrapbooking, and spending time with my family. I also love my home here in Texas.
The Guys & Girl
Mason, Parker, Vanessa, Jason & Zander
Little Guy
Zander
Littler Guy
Mason
Littlest Guy
Due 11/7/2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(228)
-
▼
December
(16)
- 43 of 52 - Christmas Eve
- Christams Lights
- Christmas Eve Cookies & Snow
- All Dressed Up
- 42 of 52
- Gift Exchange
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- 41 of 52 - '09 Christmas Parade
- 40 of 52
- Zander's "Friends"
- The Best Toy EVER!
- Santa is coming to Town!
- 39 of 52
- Trimming the Tree
- Thanksgiving 2009
- Happy Birthday, Baby Mason!!
-
▼
December
(16)
Labels
Follow Me...
Powered by Blogger.


1 comments:
cute pics, i really enjoyed having you all over here yesterday. i already put up my gifts from you on the wall. i love them!
Post a Comment